Using the same material specification as Kensington’s fixed canopies, the addition of extra legs can provide an independent, freestanding canopy. Optional fixed end panel blinds can be specified as well as a sliding glass panel frontages to give even more scope for use in all weathers. Extremely versatile – it is used in schools, for employee recreation areas, as a trolley shelter for supermarkets, and for bicycle storage.
Taking Education Outdoors
Enhance outdoor learning with our wide range of our school lean-to canopies. They improve the aesthetic value of a school as well as encouraging students to participate in alternative learning methods that aren’t limited to just the classroom.
Fixed-Frame Aluminium Canopies
Made with triple-wall polycarbonate and aluminium, our fixed-frame canopies make a great alternative for tensile and steel shelters on the market. Our freestanding canopies give you all the weather protection, flexibility and durability you need at a price that meets your budget.
Available In Large Projections
At Kensington, you have the option to maximise the projection of the canopies to six metres wide with no maximum length requirements. This lets you cover large areas quickly and cost-effectively.
Large Spans Between Posts
Our freestanding canopies can achieve a huge unsupported span of up to 7m between posts. For the biggest spans, an integral steel I beam is built within the front lintel for extra support.
Watch Kensington install a School Canopy:
- Large spans up to 7m unsupported span between posts can be achieved utilising an integral steel I beam within the front lintel
- Modular design removes any costly engineering and turnkey fabrication costs normally found with timber, tensile and steel fabric structures
- Optional extras including side infills, lighting and heaters to increase functionality
- Integral drainage channels allow rainwater to be managed efficiently and remove the need for unsightly plastic gutters and downpipes
- 65kg/m2 snow-loading capacity.
- 10 year guarantee