Using the same material specification as Kensington’s fixed canopies, the addition of extra legs can provide an independent, freestanding canopy. Optional fixed end panel blinds can be specified as well as a sliding glass panel frontages to give even more scope for use in all weathers. Typically specified for employee recreation areas.
Our school canopies and lean-to canopy range creates an excellent outdoor learning environment, easing the strain on large classroom groups, and improving the aesthetics and efficiency of the school.
Aluminium frame fixed school canopies
The aluminium frame-fixed school canopy system with triple-wall polycarbonate offers a low maintenance solution that is far better value for money than steel and tensile fabric options. The integral drainage channel allows rainwater to be managed efficiently. The polycarbonate roof is available in three different variants, to give flexibility in light levels, and UV protection; all three have a 65kg/sqm snow-loading capacity.
Large projections available
Maximum projection of up to six metres can be gained with no maximum length to allow large areas to be covered economically and quickly.
Large spans available
A massive unsupported span width of up to six metres between posts can be achieved with this system, utilising integral steel I beam within the front lintel.
Kensington’s modular canopy uses a modular, universal design and removes any costly engineering and turnkey fabrication costs normally found with tensile and steel fabric structures.
The school canopies are available with a number of optional extras. Side infill sections, lighting and heaters are all optional extras that can increase the functionality of your canopy, allowing you to use them throughout spells of cold and windy weather.
25-year life expectancy
The school canopy and lean-to canopy system carries a 10-year Guarantee, but general life-expectancy is at least 25 years. The Kensington Lean-To Canopy will add an excellent and functional dimension to your school.
- Large spans up to 7m unsupported span between posts can be achieved utilising an integral steel I beam within the front lintel
- Modular design removes any costly engineering and turnkey fabrication costs normally found with timber, tensile and steel fabric structures
- Optional extras including side infills, lighting and heaters to increase functionality
- Integral drainage channels allow rainwater to be managed efficiently and remove the need for unsightly plastic gutters and downpipes
- 65kg/m2 snow-loading capacity.
- 10 year guarantee