Commercial roller blinds
Kensington Systems are one of the most experienced suppliers of commercial roller blinds in the UK. We offer the following, whether it’s a new build or a stylish refurbishment:
- Complex projects made easy
- Flexible installation times
- Over 40 years' experience
“The blinds look and work brilliantly, and I just wanted to extend my thanks for the great service we have received from Kensington.”
Building Surveyor, Bath & North East Somerset Council
Benefits Of Using Our Commercial Roller Blinds
Quick online estimates
- just email us your quantities and dimensions and we’ll provide an estimated costs within two working days
Flexible installation times
- we are very experienced in ensuring minimal disruption to any office environment
- we can often install outside normal office hours if required
Over 40 years’ experience
- we have been supplying and fitting blinds to the commercial market for over 4 decades and we’re proud of our reputation
Wide range of colours and Free samples
- we have a great range of fabrics to choose from in modern finishes
- see our ranges here and then order your free fabric samples
Types of Commercial Roller Blinds
At Kensington Systems, we offer a range of different types of commercial roller blind. Whether it be roller blinds to keep light out or whether you want to reduce glare on your screens, we can provide the blinds and fabrics you need, including:
- Blackout roller blinds to block light
- Screen roller blinds to reduce glare
- Printed roller blinds to add your logo to
Key features of our commercial roller blinds
Our commercial window blinds come with a variety of impressive features, giving you more options for your specific application. No matter what type of property you have, there is a blind for you here at Kensington. Key features include:
- Spring boosters: Available in stop and non-stop versions.
- Chain Controls: Smooth, quiet and durable in operation.
- Motorisation: Compatible with small to medium sized tubular motors.
- Boxes: Fully enclosed head boxes available in two separate sizes.
- Twin Systems: The ultimate in functionality.
Commercial roller blinds and contract roller blinds
Improve the efficiency, comfort and appearance of your property by installing commercial blinds from Kensington. We offer a range of office roller blinds designed for every purpose and for all types of establishment. Whether you own a store, a restaurant, or any other commercial property, our Rolshade™ blinds are a good investment.
The Kensington Rolshade™ range was designed and developed to meet the demands of today’s commercial roller blind market. Flexible in application, modern in design and uncompromising in quality and performance, our commercial window blinds are the ultimate addition to your property.
A suite of made-to-measure commercial roller blinds available in the range give the consumer a complete package of controls and options. Manual and automatic units are available to meet your preferences and the requirements of your facility. Kensington allows you to get the exact blinds you need for your property.
Our commercial window blinds are ideal for a wide range of properties, including those in the education, healthcare, government, retail, commercial and public sector. In addition to reducing the amount of sunlight passing through the windows, these blinds give your property a distinctive and attractive look.
Case Study – Trowbridge County Hall
Kensington installed the roller blinds at Trowbridge County Hall as part of a major refurbishment. The new building is skillfully blended with the old by over-roofing an existing courtyard and turning it into an indoor space.
The project included the installation of remote-controlled electric roller blinds in the public library, and zip blackout blinds to high-level windows in the main council chambers to help control light levels.
Case Study – 100 Cheapside, London
Located in the heart of the City of London, 100 Cheapside is a prestigious office development providing commercial and retail space across 9 floors.
Kensington Systems supplied and installed high-specification commercial screen roller blinds on all floors. The blinds provide glare protection and privacy, but also allow users to look out and enjoy the central London location.
Case Study – ALD Automotive, Bristol
ALD Automotive built a new flagship head office in Lyde Green, Bristol, to provide more space for its rapidly growing business and increasing staff numbers.
Kensington Systems supplied and installed office roller blinds for the new building, providing shading, comfort and protecting screens from excess glare.